Monday, February 15, 2016

Scarlequain is Published!

Dear reader,

I have been writing to you for quite some time now, and you have faithfully come back, again and again.  As I'm sure you could guess, it has always been a childhood dream of mine to be a published author, and thanks to Amazon Publishing, I have been able to publish a collection of letters, poetry, and short stories!  Some of it will be familiar to you, if you have been following me for very long, but much of it will be new, as I have included poetry all the way back to 2009.  In this book you can also find the complete gathering of the JTY saga, narratives, rants, and other writings, including a forward written by my lovely wife, Virginia.

Thank you all so very much for continuing to read my work, and for encouraging me to write.  Without you, I would just be talking to myself.

I will be putting a link to my book on the right side of my blog, and you can also find it by clicking here.

Again, thank you for reading.  Please let me know how you like the book!  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.

Sincerely,

Jonathan


1 comment: